- NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning and Play.
- Ofsted-Outstanding in all areas 17/1/11.
- Safeguarding children Level 1 and CAF Lev 1 and 2.
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering.
- Introduction to EYFS.
- Working With Children Certificate.
- Encouraging Positive Social Behaviour In The Early Years.
- Team Building and Empathy Dolls Certificate.
- EYFS Workshops.
- Lancashire County Council Accredited 4/3/2011-Eligible to receive free entitlement funding for 3 and 4 year olds and promote continuous quality improvement in my setting.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Baby Signing Workshops.
- Penny Tassoni's From Wild Marking to Wonderful Sentences Workshop.
- Lancashire County Council QCDA Development Project-Working In Partnership With Parents.
- And lots more I regularly attend Courses/Workshops and keep my qualifications up to date.
I am a member of Duke Street Network which promotes high quality childcare and I am also a Lancashire County Council Support Childminder: I help and provide support to new Childminders in their first year.